- Responds to tribal, federal, state, and local projects affecting our cultural properties.
- Record Oral Histories and Place Names of Colville Tribal Elders.
- Contracts with Federal/State/Local agencies in compliance with cultural resource laws and prepares reports of findings and impacts.
- Conducts historical research in support cultural resource studies.
- Archaeological research, inventory, evaluation, impact assessment and mitigation of adverse project impacts.
- Tell the story of the 12 Tribes within the Colville Confederation
- Host groups from secondary schools and higher education
- House 1,860 objects in collection
- Average attendance 20,000 visitors a year
More About H/A Program